Well a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar one evening fair
And one could tell by how he walked that he’d drunk more than his share
He fumbled round until he could no longer keep his feet
Then he stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
He stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street
Here are my top 10 reasons to go to Edinburgh:
- It’s a small charming city – where you can see a lot in just a few days.
2. The pubs (aka Husband Daycare Centres). If beer and gin are among your favourites, you will enjoy yourself in Edinburgh. Oh, I forgot the whiskey. How clumsy of me…
3. The Scottish humour & outspokenness
4. Transportation, which is mostly accessible
5. The parks (with their very special park benches – dedicated to dead people)
6. Their nice sightseeing tours with an accessible bus (Hop on Hop off) – this photo is from the Holyrood Park.
7. The Jamie Oliver restaurant
8. People are drunk early in the afternoon when there is an important match (for some Norwegians that might create a feeling of being home?)
9. They have a nice castle, but I don’t think it’s very wheelchair accessible…
10. They voted YES to European collaboration!